- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Church View is a lovely detached farmhouse close to the village of Broughton-in-Furness.
This cottage sleeps nine people and has four bedrooms, consisting of two king-size doubles, one twin and one twin with pull out stacker bed, along with a family bathroom with corner bath and ground floor shower room with shower.
The cottage also has a kitchen, dining room and sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for four cars and side garden areas with furniture.
Church View is ideal for walkers and climbers who wish to explore the Lake District.
Four bedrooms: 2 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x twin with single pull-out stacker bed. Bathroom with corner bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower only. Ground floor WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Modern range cooker with electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for woodburning stove can be purchased locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars, additional roadside parking available
- Garden areas to side of property with patio and furniture
- Four well-behaved pets welcome (The owner can accept more but it depend on what breed it is, pls contact the office if you have query)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, cafes and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Access to the garden areas is via 5 steps.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Millom 7.5 miles; Coniston 9 miles; Ulverston 9.5 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Broughton-in-Furness is situated in the south western corner of the Lake District and is just six miles from Coniston Water. The village offers a cobbled square, shops and pubs. From Broughton-in-Furness walking and climbing can be enjoyed, plus the Furness railway line runs from nearby Foxfield and makes for an ideal day out.