- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Gorse Bank is a semi detached cottage close to the centre of the Lake District village of Broughton-in-Furness, just six miles from Coniston Water.
The cottage has two double bedrooms, one twin room, one single room and two family shower rooms, making it suitable for seven people.
The cottage also contains an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with woodburner as well as a summer room.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for one car and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture.
Set in a peaceful part of the Lake District, Gorse Bank is a wonderful family cottage for a year round holiday.
Four bedrooms with TV: 2 x double, 1 x single, 1 x second floor twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Summer room.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Gas oven, 7-ring gas hob, microwave, fridge,freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 5 x TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, extra fuel for stove can be arranged with owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking available
- Lawned garden to rear with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Access to lawned garden is via approx 5 ascending steps.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Millom 7.5 miles; Coniston 9 miles; Ulverston 9.5 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Broughton-in-Furness is situated in the south of the Lake District, six miles from Coniston Water. The village has a square which is enclosed by shops, pubs and homes.