- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
5 The Granary is an end-terrace cottage located near to the village of Kendal in the Lake District.
The cottage sleeps seven and has two king-size double and one family bedroom with a king-size double and a single bed together with two family bathrooms.
Also in the cottage are a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and French doors.
Outside is off road parking for two cars together and a front courtyard and rear patio with lawned garden.
Situated close to Kendal, 5 The Granary is in an ideal spot to explore this lovely part of the world.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size double, 1 x second floor family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Second floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area. External utility.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, Nespresso coffee machine
- washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (one with FreeSat and one with Freeview), DVD, radio, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Enclosed garden with courtyard, lawn and patio
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The garden is on different levels surrounded by traditional dry stone walls, children to be supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Windermere 8 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
An historic Lakeland town with a fine reputation for shopping, Kendal nestles on the banks of the River Kent and is known as the Southern Gateway to the Lakes. Its old cobbled lanes and byways branch off the attractive main street, and the stone ruins of 12th Century Kendal Castle sit perched on a hill with views over the town. Visit The Abbot Hall Art Gallery, its regular collection holding portraits by Kendal born George Romney and works by Turner and Ruskin, with other exhibitions through its links with the Tate.