- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Three Peaks Barn is a cottage located on a working farm near to Chapel-le-Dale on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales.
The cottage has six bedrooms, a pull out bed and five bathrooms (two of which are ensuite), thus making it suitable for thirteen people.
The cottage also includes a fitted kitchen, a dining room, a snug, a games area and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for six cars, large gardens with outdoor furniture and a hot tub.
Just a stone's throw from the famous Ribblehead Viaduct, Three Peaks Barn is a stunning property in wonderful countryside.
Bedroom 1 - Ground floor 1 x superking size bed with en suite with Shower, basin and WC
Bedroom 2 - 1 superking size bed with zip/link ( can be twin upon request) adjacent bathroom ( shower over the bath, basin and WC)
Bedroom 3 - 1 superking size bed with zip/link & a pull out single bed available upon request
There is a wet room situated between bedroom 3 and 4 ( shower, basin and WC)
Bedroom 4 - First floor 1 x super king size bed with zip link ( can be twin on request)
Bedroom 5 - 1 x superking size zip/link bed ( can be twin on request) adjacent bathroom (hand held shower over bath, basin and WC?
Bedroom 6 - 1 x superking zip/link bed with en suite ( shower, basin and WC)
- Geothermal underfloor heating system with woodburner
- Electric range cooker, microwave, wine chiller, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, PS4 and games, Sonos Sound System, payphone, WiFi - Super Fast Broadband, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner available at £10 a bag please ask the owner for details
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Secure cycle rack
- Spacious outside area with furniture and BBQ
- Outside drying area
- Hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 5 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Pamper day available on-site at £60 per person for up to four guests, please contact the owner for further information
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Please Note: Sunday changeovers are not allowed on this property
- Please Note: Due to the new Government legislation the price of this property has been reduced to accommodate smaller groups in line with the Rule of 6 regulations, as such, only the beds required will be made up and only the number of towels and robes per person will be left out, all other facilities will be available.
Please note: Sunday changeovers are not allowed on this property.
Please Note: Due to the new Government legislation the price of this property has been reduced to accommodate smaller groups in line with the Rule of 6 regulations, as such, only the beds required will be made up and only the number of towels and robes per person will be left out, all other facilities will be available.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £400.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ingleton 6 miles; Hawes 10 miles; Settle 11 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Situated in the heart of the Three Peaks, Chapel-le-Dale is a small hamlet consisting of the Ribblehead Viaduct, a railway station, a pub and a scattering of small farms and dwellings. The village of Ingleton offers a range of shops, pubs and places to eat and is pretty with narrow and winding streets, centered on a tiny market place.