- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
14 Low Row is a charming end-terrace cottage, situated in a riverside position in Cark in Cartmel.
With four bedrooms consisting of one king-size double with en-suite shower room, one double, one single with an additional pull-out stacker bed and one adult bunk bedroom, this cottage can sleep eight people.
The cottage also includes a bathroom, a kitchen, a sitting room with woodburner and dining area, and a snug room (seats 5) with open fire.
Outside is roadside parking in a lane opposite the cottage, along with a small front enclosed garden and a rear patio with furniture, a barbecue and a chiminea.
Situated two minutes' walk from the local amenities, this comfortable cottage mixes traditional features with modern convenience, and provides friends and families with a welcoming base from which to discover the Cumbria coastline, quaint surrounding villages and Lake District National Park.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x single with pull-out stacker bed, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner. Snug (seats 5) with open fire.
- Gas central heating with woodburner and open fire
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Microwave, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner and fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Roadside parking in lane next to cottage
- Lockable bike storage
- Small, front enclosed garden and rear patio with furniture, BBQ and chiminea
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: This property is alongside a river, children and pets to be supervised
- Note: Access to this property is on foot, crossing a small bridge.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CARK IN CARTMEL
Cartmel 2 miles; Bowness on Windermere 16 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Cark in Cartmel is a small Lakeland village just two miles from Cartmel, one of the prettiest villages in the Lake District. Cark is well served by the Furness line railway, and features pretty streamside strolls, lovely walks to the local coastline, overlooking Morecambe Bay, two fine traditional old pubs and a scattering of small shops.