- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Lavender Cottage is a former weaver's cottage in the small village of Cark in Cartmel, two miles from Cartmel, close to the Lake District National Park.
This terraced cottage sleeps four people, in two bedrooms consisting of one double and one twin, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with electric fire.
Outside there is roadside parking, a rear patio with furniture and a front courtyard.
Lavender Cottage is ideal for a small family and a couple, who wish to explore the villages and towns nearby, the stunning National Park and the coast.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin (accessed via double room). Shower room with shower, basin and WC - situated between both bedrooms. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas fire. Sun room. External utility.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, freezer and tumble dryer in utility, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking opposite cottage
- Lockable bike storage
- Patio to rear with furniture and small front terrace
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: This property is alongside a river, children and pets to be supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CARK IN CARTMEL
Cartmel 2 miles; Bowness on Windermere 16 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The small village of Cark in Cartmel is set just two miles from Cartmel, and offers the Furness line railway, lovely walks, two traditional old pubs and a scattering of small shops, plus Holker Hall is close by.