- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Old Bank House is a characterful house in Cark in Cartmel.
With six bedrooms, two doubles, two second floor twins, a single and a bunk room, it sleeps eleven comfortably.
There is also a bathroom, a shower room, a ground floor cloakroom, a kitchen with dining area, a dining room with a woodburner and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside there is a courtyard garden and roadside parking.
Old Bank House is a large house in a great location, ideal for a large family.
Over three floors. Six bedrooms: 2 x double, 2 x second floor twin, 1 x single with cot, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Dining room with woodburner. Sitting room (seats 6) with woodburner. Entrance hall/reading area (seats 1).
- Gas central heating with woodburners
- Range cooker with double electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and toys
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent, additional wood available from village store
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Roadside parking available next to cottage
- Lockable bike storage
- Courtyard and terrace with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Due to the open plan nature of the garden steps, children are to be supervised at all times.
Note: Due to the open plan nature of the garden steps, children are to be supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CARK IN CARTMEL
Cartmel 2 miles; Bowness on Windermere 16 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The small village of Cark in Cartmel lies just a couple of miles from its more famous neighbour, Cartmel, in lovely Lakeland countryside. Cark is a stop on the Furness railway, and visitors to the village will enjoy a stroll to the local beach, or a quiet pint in one of the two friendly pubs. Holker Hall house and deer park are just a short walk from Cark. Cartmel is renowned for its racecourse, and the town is well served with a selection of shops, traditional pubs and a Michelin starred restaurant. There is so much to enjoy in the area, from country walks to boat trips on Windermere or a trip to the seaside resort of Grange over Sands. A great Lakeland base for your holiday.