- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
Riverside View is a semi detached house overlooking the river on the edge of the village of Cark in Cartmel just two miles from Cartmel itself.
With two twin bedrooms, one double with an ensuite and a folding bed available, the cottage can sleep up to seven people.
The accommodation also includes a family bathroom, a fitted kitchen, a ground floor snug and a sitting room with a dining table and an electric fire.
To the outside of the cottage is off road parking for one car, bike storage and an enclosed patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
With lovely views of the surrounding countryside and the river running alongside, Riverside View is a stunning cottage in a breathtaking part of the country.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin (both with TV). Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 3). Utility. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire. Ground floor snug with TV.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric double oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and double sofa bed available
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking
- Enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ
- Bike storage in lockable outbuilding
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pubs 2 mins walk. Please Note: This property now has Sky TV and Fiber broadband.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CARK IN CARTMEL
Cartmel 2 miles; Bowness on Windermere 16 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The small village of Cark in Cartmel lies just a couple of miles from its more famous neighbour, Cartmel, in lovely Lakeland countryside. Cark is a stop on the Furness railway, and visitors to the village will enjoy a stroll to the local beach, or a quiet pint in one of the two friendly pubs. Holker Hall house and deer park are just a short walk from Cark. Cartmel is renowned for its racecourse, and the town is well served with a selection of shops, traditional pubs and a Michelin starred restaurant. There is so much to enjoy in the area, from country walks to boat trips on Windermere or a trip to the seaside resort of Grange over Sands. A great Lakeland base for your holiday.