- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Mill is a single storey apartment next to the river in the village of Cark in Cartmel.
The property has a double and a twin, both with TV.
There is a bathroomand an additional cloakroom, along with an open plan living area.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and a front terrace with furniture and river views.
Close by is the village of Cartmel, the seaside resort of Grange over Sands, and the whole of the lovely Lake District.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV and river views: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over and basin. Basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire. Utility.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Additional z-bed available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Walled front terrace with furniture and river views
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: The owners live on the upper floors.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
CARK IN CARTMEL
Cartmel 2 miles; Bowness on Windermere 16 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The small village of Cark in Cartmel lies just a couple of miles from its more famous neighbour, Cartmel, in lovely Lakeland countryside. Cark is a stop on the Furness railway, and visitors to the village will enjoy a stroll to the local beach, or a quiet pint in one of the two friendly pubs. Holker Hall house and deer park are just a short walk from Cark. Cartmel is renowned for its racecourse, and the town is well served with a selection of shops, traditional pubs and a Michelin starred restaurant. There is so much to enjoy in the area, from country walks to boat trips on Windermere or a trip to the seaside resort of Grange over Sands. A great Lakeland base for your holiday.