- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Just two minutes walk from the centre of Coniston, this modern terraced cottage offers first class accommodation in this popular Lakeland village.
Nestled below the magnificent 'Old Man of Coniston', the property is a bright and sunny one ideal for a family or a few couples looking to explore Cumbria.
There is also parking for three cars, making this a good property for couples with 'grown-up' children who want a family holiday.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin with TV, 1 x bunks. Bathroom with bath with shower over, Heated towel rail, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC with heated towel rail. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire. Hall.
- Electric Thermostatically controlled radiators with open fire in sitting room.Heated towel rails in the bathroom and downstairs toilet
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 1 x Smart TV, 1 x TV with Freeview, radio, CD player, WiFi
- Power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for three cars
- Small open sitting area 15 metres to rear of property with garden furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome, to be kept on a lead when in outdoor sitting area
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: The cottage is quite close to main through road and some traffic noise is audible at peak times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hawkshead 4 miles; Ambleside 8 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The pretty village of Coniston is surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in the Lake District National Park. Nestling at the head of Coniston Water, this village makes a superb touring base with Ambleside, Hawkshead and Windermere just a short drive away. The wider area has some of the country's best walking, mountain biking and climbing spots. All of these activities can be tried locally on Coniston Old Man and Wetherlam, or through the lovely woodland trails at Grizedale Forest. With the lake near by, water sports enthusiasts can enjoy dinghy sailing and canoeing, or if you're in the mood for something a little more relaxed, visitors can enjoy a leisurely cruise on the beautiful steam yacht 'Gondola'. Beatrix Potter Gallery, Tarn Hows and the award winning village of Hawkshead are all close by making this an exciting, varied location.