- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Swallows Nest is a lovely first floor flat in Coniston.
With a king-size double bedroom and its en-suite, it sleeps two comfortably.
The open-plan living area comprises a kitchen, dining area and sitting area, while outside there is a patio with furniture and roadside parking.
Swallows Nest is just five minutes' walk from Coniston Water, and with the Old man on Coniston close by, there is great walking in the area.
All first floor. One bedroom: 1 x king-size with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking available
- Bike storage post
- Patio with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Coniston Water 5 mins walk
- Note: This property accepts guests aged 18 and over only
- Note: Shared entrance with Ref
- Note: this is a first floor apartment reached by one flight of stairs and is not suitable for people with health and mobility issues Note: This property can only accept holidays that start Friday or Monday
- Note: Must provide own lock for bike
Note: This property accepts guests aged 18 and over only.
Note: this is a first floor apartment reached by one flight of stairs and is not suitable for people with health and mobility issues
Note: This property can only accept holidays that start Friday or Monday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hawkshead 4 miles; Ambleside 8 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Nestling at the head of Coniston Water, the pretty village of Coniston is surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in the Lake District National Park and makes a superb base for touring, with Hawkshead, Ambleside and Windermere just a short drive away. Superb walking, mountain biking and climbing is available locally on Coniston Old Man and Wetherlam, and the lovely woodland trails at Grizedale Forest. For water sports enthusiasts the quiet lake is ideal for dinghy sailing and canoeing, whilst the less active can enjoy a leisure cruise on the beautiful steam yacht 'Gondola'.