- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Pack Horse Stables is a detached cottage in the hamlet of Blackshaw Head, just two miles from the Pennine town of Hebden Bridge.
The cottage has one double bedroom and a single sofa bed in the lounge, making it suitable for three people.
Also in the cottage is a wet room, a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and a woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage has off road parking for two cars, a front garden with unfenced ponds, outdoor furniture and a barbecue, as well as a hot tub at the rear of the cottage.
Perfect for a romantic getaway, or to visit the Pennine region, Pack Horse Stables is a fabulous cottage with excellent facilities.
All ground floor. One Super king-size double bedroom. Wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, single sofa bed and woodburner.
- Gas underfloor heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, stereo/CD, iPod dock, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, fuel for woodburner on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage available
- Front garden with unfenced ponds, furniture and BBQ
- Hot tub 3 yards from rear door, on top deck of garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Children to be supervised in hot tub
- Note: Due to unfenced ponds in the front garden, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: Ramp to rear for easier access
- Note: Max
- 2 adults and 1 child under 16 years old.
Note: Max. 2 adults and 1 child under 16 years old.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Haworth 8 miles; Halifax 8.5 miles; Holmfirth 21 miles; Skipton 23 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The Pennine town of Hebden Bridge sits in the Calderdale area and provides home to the Rochdale canal and a Victorian railway station. The area is a must for steam railway enthusiasts who will enjoy the thriving Worth Valley Railway, whilst the Eureka Museum is close by in Halifax.