- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Underwood is an immaculately presented, single-storey cottage with a private hot tub and spectacular views and is half a mile from Coniston Water and just two miles from Coniston in the beautiful Lake District.
This ground floor cottage can sleep six people and has a king-size double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with a whirlpool bath, a twin bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and access to the conservatory.
The cottage also has a kitchen, and a sitting room with a dining area and woodburner.
Outside there is ample off road parking and a rear, enclosed patio with a private hot tub and BBQ.
With Coniston Water just a 10 minute walk away, Underwood is a wonderful holiday base.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with ensuite WC, basin and walk in shower, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC; all bedrooms with TVs. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and wood burner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off-road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed patio with private hot tub and furniture
- Charcoal BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 2 miles, pub and Coniston Water 10 mins walk
- Note: Access to the conservatory is via the double bedroom
- Note: WiFi can be limited in the area
- Note: No stag/hen
- Note: Hot tub available until 10pm Note: Owners live next door
- Note: Dogs must not be left unattended in the property
Please note: The number of people occupying this property should not exceed the number stated on the Holiday Confirmation. If you wish to invite additional guests, this must be agreed by the owner in advance.
Note: This property can only accept Friday or Monday changeovers.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hawkshead 4 miles; Ambleside 8 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Nestling at the head of Coniston Water, the pretty village of Coniston is surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in the Lake District National Park and makes a superb base for touring, with Hawkshead, Ambleside and Windermere just a short drive away. Superb walking, mountain biking and climbing is available locally on Coniston Old Man and Wetherlam, and the lovely woodland trails at Grizedale Forest. For water sports enthusiasts the quiet lake is ideal for dinghy sailing and canoeing.