- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Byre is a cottage situated in Lanehead, near to Wearhead in County Durham.
The cottage sleeps three people and has one double bedroom with ensuite shower room, one mezzanine single bedroom, a fitted kitchen, a sitting room with woodburner and dining area.
This cottage also offers off road parking for two cars and a shared lawned garden.
Situated in Lanehead, near Wearhead, The Byre is the perfect cottage for a family looking for a relaxing holiday in County Durham.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x mezzanine single above double bedroom. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer in owner's studio, available by arrangement, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and fireguard on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Shared lawned area to the front with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 4.5 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: A welcome hamper and pottery sessions can be arranged by contacting the owner prior to your visit
- Note: There is a connecting door from the sitting room to the lobby of the owner's property
- To ensure privacy this door is kept bolted on both sides during occupancy.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Stanhope 10 miles; Durham 30 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Wearhead is a small village in County Durham named after the source of the River Wear Wearhead is set in countryside and is home to a shop, whilst further amenities can be found in Stanhope which is home to the Durham Dales Centre, offering tourist information, a coffee shop and local arts and crafts.