- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cunsey Lodge is an outstanding, detached property set on the beautiful Graythwaite Estate in the centre of the stunning Lake District National Park.
With four bedrooms, each boasting their own en-suite, including two king-size doubles and two twins, this cottage can sleep eight people.
There's also a ground floor cloakroom, a kitchen/diner, a utility and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
To the outside, there is a private patio garden with furniture and a barbecue, plus 5000 acres of the estate to explore, and a 2.5-acre trout fishing lake.
Cunsey Lodge is a gorgeous holiday home, set in a stunning location for discovering the Lake District.
Over two floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x king-size with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Cloakroom with basin and WC. Kitchen/diner. Utility. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Ground source underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher
- 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Power and logs for woodburner inc. in rent
- Kindling available £4/bag
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for four cars
- Private patio with furniture, barbecue and wood-fired hot tub
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2.3 miles, pub 1.7 miles
- Note: License required for fishing, equipment can be hired locally, fishing FOC unless catch is made, then small fee applicable
Red Notes are;
Note: There is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £450 for this property
Note: Minimum 3 night stay
Note: License required for fishing, equipment can be hired locally, fishing FOC unless catch is made, then small fee applicable
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £450.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ambleside 4 miles; Kendal 24 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Hawkshead is a historic village filled with culture among whitewashed 17th century houses, pleasant inns, a local store, tea shops, guest houses and gift shops, as well as famous attractions at the Beatrix Potter Gallery, the Old Grammar School of William Wordsworth. Other nearby destinations include Newby Bridge, the Aquarium of the Lakes, Windermere Lake Cruises, Ambleside, Bowness and Lakeside, making Hawkshead a perfect lakeside location.