- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Cobble Cottage is a traditional, semi-detached, stone-built cottage, situated in the centre of Dent and can sleep four people.
This cottage has a double bedroom, an adult bunks room, a bathroom and an open plan living area with a small kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside there is roadside parking on a first come, first served basis next to the cottage and a car park permit available on request for no extra charge.
Ideally located for touring both the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake District, Cobble Cottage is a wonderful location for discovering Cumbria.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with small kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric storage heaters with electric fire in the sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, stereo/CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, playpen and highchair on request
- Roadside parking on a first come, first served basis next to the cottage
- Parking permit for Parish Council-run car park available on request at no extra cost
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 1 min walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Sedbergh 4 miles; Kendal 15 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Dent is a small village in Cumbria in the vale of Dentdale, offering character and charm amidst beautiful countryside, in an ideal spot for enjoying the Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. Dent has a choice of pubs (some serving local ales) and shops, and the village also has a station for the Settle to Carlisie Railway.