- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Pye Hall Cottage is a semi-detached property on the outskirts of Silverdale.
The cottage has two double bedrooms (one with bed access from one side only) and a single room, offering flexibility for groups.
There is a family bathroom, a kitchen diner and a sitting room with gas stove.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars, and a spacious garden with lawn, patio and furniture.
Pye Hall Cottage is close to an RSPB nature reserve, NT owned woodland, a golf course and the coast at Silverdale, making it a wonderful base for walking, cycling and birdwatching.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double (1 accessed from 1 side only), 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas stove.
- Gas central heating with gas stove in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, WIFI,TV with Freeview, DVD, radio/CD, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and booster chair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large front garden with lawn, patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pubs 15 mins walk
- Note: Check-in time 4pm & Check out 10am Note: If you would like to check in outside of the normal Friday changeover, please call our reservations team to organise this with the owner of the property
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Arnside 2 miles; Carnforth 4 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Situated on the shores of Morecambe Bay, the pretty and quiet coastal village of Silverdale is within easy driving distance of Both Silverdale and Arnside - each town being host to a good selection of shops, cafes and pubs. The local area surrounding the village is a paradise for nature lovers and boasts stunning limestone pavements, wonderful woodland walks through countryside and numerous rare plants, trees and wildlife, as well as the internationally renowned Leighton Moss RSPB Reserve, situated just one mile from Silverdale itself. Further afield but still within easy touring distance are the Lake District and Lune Valley as well as the stunning Yorkshire Dales and The Forest of Bowland.