- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
High Sprintgill Cottage is situated just four miles from Ravenstonedale.
The cottage sleeps five people and has one double bedroom, one twin bedroom, one single bedroom with an additional folding bed, a bathroom, a fitted kitchen with a small dining area, a sitting room with woodburner and a dining room with piano.
Outside the cottage offers off road parking for two cars and a rear enclosed garden with furniture, a BBQ and a small beck.
With the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Parks both nearby, High Sprintgill Cottage is a lovely base for discovering Cumbria and the surrounding area.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x single with additional folding bed (suitable for children up to 12 years only). Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with small dining area (seats 2). Dining room with piano. Sitting room with open fire.
- Electric central heating with open fire
- Oil-fired AGA, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent, further fuel on an honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Rear enclosed lawned garden with furniture, BBQ and a small beck
- Two well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 7.5 miles, pub 2.5 mile
- Note: Due to the small beck in the garden, ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: Due to animals on surrounding farmland, pets should be kept on a lead when outside
- Note: A 32 amp charging point and cable for electric cars is available with a separate charging meter.
Christmas and New Year 2018 - This property will only accept a Friday booking over the Festive period. Please contact our travel experts to discuss the prices for these weeks as it will not allow you to book online.
About the location
Kirkby Stephen 5 miles; Sedbergh 10 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
A small and compact village, Ravenstonedale has much to offer the visitor seeking a quieter experience than the nearby Lake District National Park provides. It is a pretty village; traditional whitewashed stone cottages and stone walls border the fields, whilst theRaven brook trickles by. St Oswald's church is largely from the Georgian era, comprising a solid structure with a simple square tower. In addition, there are elements from older buildings incorporated in it, and the base of a Saxon cross just outside. To the north of the church, excavations in 1920 revealed the foundations of a 13th Century Gilbertine Abbey. Ravenstonedale is a fantastic base for exploring the Lakes to the west or the Yorkshire Dales, just a short drive to the east. Those who prefer to stay closer to home can explore the Howgill Fells, the rounded hills which signal the start of the Lakeland ranges.