- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Sandbed is a stone-built, semi-detached barn conversion, situated in the Rawthey Valley, 3 miles from Ravenstonedale.
The cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms - one double and one twin - and there is a shower room with shower, basin and WC.
The open plan living area comprises a fitted kitchen, dining area, sitting area with electric fire and staircase to the first floor.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, along with a garden with BBQ, patio and furniture.
With lovely scenery and walks close by, Sandbed makes a great base for a relaxing break in this lovely part of the country.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Sandbed is a Visit England 4 star property for 2018.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent, additional logs available to purchase from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 6 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: Owners can offer 2 stables and a tack room for guests' horses by prior arrangement.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kirkby Stephen 5 miles; Sedbergh 10 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Ravenstonedale is a village close to the Howgill Fells, located between the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks, described by Wainwright as one of Westmorland's loveliest villages. Enjoy wonderful walking and cycling or a trip on the Settle to Carlisle Railway line.