- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lodge on the Lake is a beautiful, lakeside lodge set beside Lake Windermere on the edge of Bowness.
With all ground floor accommodation, the lodge offers three bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room, plus a family shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside, the decking to the front and side is complete with furniture and BBQ, and offers a tranquil place to relax and watch the boats sail by.
There is also off road parking for two cars plus an on-site bar, shop and children's play area.
Lodge on the Lake occupies an outstanding location, and provides couples, friends and families with superior holiday accommodation.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Decking to the front and side with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Approx
- 3 steps to access lodge
- Note: Due to waterfront location, children to be supervised
- Note: Internet speeds vary across site, on-site computers available FOC
- Note: Property is 1.8 Miles from Windermere Train station.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Windermere Train Station 1.5 miles: Ambleside 5 miles; Kendal 7 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The vibrant twin towns of Bowness and Windermere hold enduring appeal for many visitors to the Lake District, both providing a range of amenities, shops and restaurants to suit all tastes.