- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
4 Helwith Bridge Cottages is a terraced cottage situated in the small hamlet of Helwith Bridge, two miles from the village Horton-in-Ribblesdale in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
This cottage sleeps five people in three bedrooms, consisting of one double, one twin and one single, as well as a bathroom.
The cottage also has kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside there is roadside parking, a front garden and an enclosed patio.
4 Helwith Bridge Cottages is an ideal retreat for a family or group of friends with the Three Peaks Walk nearby, popular villages and the whole of the Yorkshire Dales to explore.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, WiFi, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking for 2 cars, plus free public car park 100 yards away
- Front garden
- Enclosed patio
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 1.5 miles, pub 2 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Austwick 1.5 miles; Horton-in-Ribblesdale 2 miles; Settle 4 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The small hamlet of Helwith Bridge, offering a pub is situated in the heart of the famous Three Peaks area of the Yorkshire Dales. The famous Settle-Carlisle Railway passes through the hamlet, plus the village of Horton-in-Ribblesdale boasts a lovely Norman church, a shop and two pubs.