- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
Sycamore Cottage is a stone built, end of terrace cottage within the small farming community of Lunds, six miles from the town of Hawes in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
This 'upside down' cottage sleeps two people and has a double bedroom on the ground floor, as well as a first floor family bathroom.
The cottage also has a first floor sitting room with dining area and a small kitchen.
To the outside of this cottage there is roadside parking for two cars and an enclosed garden with furniture and BBQ.
Sycamore Cottage is perfect for a romantic retreat away and for those who wish to explore the Yorkshire Dales.
Ground floor: Double bedroom. First floor: Bathroom with bath, shower over, wash basin and WC. Small, well-equipped fitted kitchen with lovely fell views. Sitting room with coal-effect gas fire and dining area. Separate utility/drying room shared with owners.
- Oil central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and dryer (in utility room), TV (satellite), DVD, video, music centre
- Use of owner's freezer
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Enclosed sheltered garden area with garden furniture and BBQ
- Off road parking for 1 car
- One well-behaved pet under strict control welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 6 miles, pubs 1 mile
- Please note: Sycamore Cottage has its own private water supply
- Note: Property is situated on a main road which is unsafe for walking pets
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Leyburn 16 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The delightful market town of Hawes is the highest settlement in Wensleydale and home to the delicious Wensleydale cheese. The town is also famous for rope making; a skill passed down through the generations and a fascination for many of the visitors that come to the town. A regular market is held on a Tuesday and Hawes has many excellent shops and eateries in its midst. The beautiful limestone countryside surrounding the town provides a huge variety of walks and other outdoor pursuits, and for sightseeing opportunities the area is unsurpassed with the spectacular Hardraw Force and the Aysgarth falls just two of the natural wonders to be seen. Hawes is a delightful town and makes a superb base for a holiday in this magnificent area.