- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Gaylebeck Gallery is a comfortable, character cottage situated in the heart of the village of Hawes, and benefits from fantastic views.
The cottage can sleep up to five people in three bedrooms with a family bathroom.
There is also a fitted kitchen with central isle, and a comfortable sitting room with dining area and window seating.
To the outside of this cottage there is a patio garden with furniture.
Gaylebeck Gallery is ideally located to enjoy the local beauty of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, and is a fantastic base with amenities close by.
Over first and second floors. Three second floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and sofa bed, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Second floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor kitchen. First floor sitting room with dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVDs, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Roadside parking outside cottage, additional parking available in car parks 200 yards away
- Patio garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Sofa bed for flexible sleeping only
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Leyburn 16 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The market town of Hawes is the highest settlement in Wensleydale. Hawes is home to the Wensleydale cheese and has a famous rope-makers plus a wide range of shops, pubs and tea rooms. The town is surrounded by limestone countrysid. The Hardraw and Aysgarth waterfalls are a few miles drive away.