- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
5 Ribble Terrace is a stone-built, terraced cottage in the market town of Settle.
Overlooking the river, this cottage sleeps five people in three bedrooms, consisting of one super king-size double, one king-size double and one single, as well as a family shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen, dining room and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside there is off road parking and a grassed area opposite the cottage.
5 Ribble Terrace is an ideal holiday home fora family who wish to explore this part of the Yorkshire Dales.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link - can be twin on request), 1 x double, 1 x single. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, Smart TV, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for two cars in rear yard, additional roadside parking available
- Storage for bikes etc
- Communal lawned area to front of cottage with benches, next to the river
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 4 mins walk
About the location
Malham 6 miles; Skipton 17 miles; Kendal 25 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The market town of Settle offers shops, restaurants, pubs, a public swimming pool, and the famous Settle-Carlisle Railway.