- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hillside is a semi-detached cottage on a south facing hillside in the Edwardian resort town of Grange-over-Sands.
The property is set over the first floor, and is accessed by 12 steps to the side entrance.
There are two bedrooms - a king-size double and a twin - and a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
There is also an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area and a sitting area.
Outside, is a rear garden with decking, and off road parking for one car.
The amenities of Grange including shops, eateries, a promenade and golf course, are all easily reached from the cottage, while the Lake District National Park with its wonderful walking and breathtaking views, is a short drive away.
All first floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with well-equipped kitchen, dining area & sitting area. Basement (accessed at ground level) with utility/storage areas.
- Gas underfloor central heating system
- Rangemaster cooker with 5 ring gas hob, separate electric oven, gas oven & plate warmer, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine & tumble dryer in utility, TV, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, iPod dock, books/games
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking for 1 car
- Two bikes provided for guests' use (at own risk)
- Small front garden, rear garden with decking, furniture & BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops & pubs 4 mins walk
- Note: Access is via 12 steps to side entrance.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Cartmel 2 miles; Lake Windermere 8 miles; Kendal 10 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Grange-over-Sands is a pleasant coastal Edwardian town set between the fells of the Lake District and the waters of Morecambe Bay. Grange offers a promenade, ornamental gardens, golf courses and a selection of shops and eateries. Within easy reach are the attractions of the Lake District including Windermere, Ambleside, Hawkshead and Bowness, while the racecourse at Cartmel is also a short drive away.