- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Eel House Cottage is a beautiful detached cottage nestled on the Graythwaite Estate near Bowness-on-Windermere, Lake District.
Home to both a double with an en-suite shower and a twin, this property can sleep up to four guests.
The first floor is complete with a family bathroom, whilst the ground floor boasts a kitchen, utility, dining room and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is an enclosed gravelled garden to the side with outdoor furniture and secured bike storage, as well as off-road parking for two cars to the front.
Eel House Cottage is a wonderful base from which to enjoy a memorable stay in the Lake District.
Over two floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility room. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV and WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for two cars
- Garden with outdoor furniture and lockable bike storage
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3.3 miles, pub 4.3 miles
- Note: License required for fishing, equipment can be hired locally, fishing FOC unless catch is made, then small fee applicable
Red Notes are;
Note: There is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £250 for this property
Note: Minimum 3 night stay
Note: License required for fishing, equipment can be hired locally, fishing FOC unless catch is made, then small fee applicable
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ambleside 4 miles; Kendal 24 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The popular town of Bowness-on-Windermere rests in an ideal position within the breath-taking Lake District National Park, Cumbria. Filled with many independent stores, friendly local pubs and charming cafés, along with a well-stocked supermarket, visitors have all their needs covered. Venture into the neighbouring towns of Ambleside and Kendal, or head down to Ulverston for a day at the beach.