- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Marsh Farm Hall is a delightful semi-detached cottage situated on the outskirts of Great Eccleston village, five miles from Poulton-le-Fylde and eight miles from Blackpool.
This cottage sleeps eleven people in five bedrooms, consisting of two doubles with en-suites, including one on the ground floor, two twins, also including one on the ground floor and a family room with a double and single bed.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen with woodburner, dining area and sitting area, along with a bathroom and ground floor shower room.
Outside there is ample parking and a patio with furniture, as well as an open grass area.
There's plenty for the whole family to enjoy from Marsh Farm Hall.
Five bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen with dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer
- Washing machine in shared external utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games, DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample roadside parking
- Shared patio with furniture, plus shared open grass area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pubs 5 mins walk
- Note: Weddings and conferences can be arranged on-site at additional cost, please contact the owner for more details
- Note: Property sleeps max 11, inc. infants
- Please note if you are booking on behalf of a working party please call the office before booking, thank you
- Please note - building work is taking place in the property opposite the Holiday Cottage, please contact the owners for more details
Note: Property sleeps max 11 inc. infants.
Note: A Marquee will be going up in the garden 23rd May, 29th May, 18th July, 22nd August 2019. Please contact the property for any further details.(No Events will take place during your stay) Thanks
Please note if you are booking on behalf of a working party please call the office before booking, thank you.
building work is taking place in the property opposite the Holiday Cottage, please contact the owners for more details
About the location
Lancaster 11 miles; Morecambe 15 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The historic market town of Poulton-le-Fylde offers cobbled streets, unusual shops, ancient sights, a farmers' market, Old Holly Farm and the Braedens Pony Trekking Centre. The Trough of Bowland, Blackpool, Morecambe and Lancaster are nearby, and within driving distance is the Lake District National Park.