- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Gamekeeper's Cottage is a welcoming romantic base overlooking countryside in the hamlet of Hale a couple of miles from Milnthorpe.
The cottage has a king-size double room with dressing room, a shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking for one car and a gravelled patio.
Gamekeeper's Cottage is a cosy and welcoming base for enjoying the coastline, golfing, birdwatching, Lake District National Park and more.
One king-size double bedroom with dressing room. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, small freezer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car, additional roadside parking outside property
- Gravelled patio area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles (local garage selling provisions 1 mile), pub 5 mins walk
- Note: No infants or children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Milnthorpe 2.5 miles; Arnside 5 miles; Kendal 11 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The small hamlet of Hale is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Cumbria, near Milnthorpe. The hamlet is home to a local pub and the Lakeland Wildlife Oasis. Nearby Milnthorpe boasts narrow lanes and a range of shops while historic houses and buildings can be enjoyed in the area, including Dallam Tower, Levens Hall and Sizergh Castle.