- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Situated in the Irton Hall Estate, a mile from the village of Santon Bridge is James Court Cottage.
This cosy cottage has been furnished to a high standard and offers solid oak flooring throughout the ground floor.
The comfortable open plan living area has a well equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area that has a pellet woodburning stove.
The cottage sleeps four and has two bedrooms - one king size double and one twin and a bathroom.
Off road parking for two cars and a small patio is an added bonus, plus there is the opportunity to walk around the 19 acres of parkland and woodland within the Irton Hall Estate.
The area is a haven for walkers, cyclists and climbers, plus with the many attractions on offer makes James Court Cottage a perfect base.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with pellet woodburning stove.
- Electric storage heaters with bio-fuel pellet woodburning stove
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, wood pellets supplied for stove
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- Small patio, shared use of several acres of parkland and woodland within the Irton Hall estate
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile, bar in Irton Hall 1 min walk with free WiFi and serving local ales and food daily.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Wasdale Head 5 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
At the foothills of the Western fells and sitting amongst breathtaking lakeland countryside is Irton Hall. Situated just a couple of miles from Santon Bridge and Eskdale Green, Irton Hall is steeped in history with Oliver Cromwell and Henry VI both visiting the Irton Hall Estate. The area around Irton Hall is a walker's paradise with many peaks, just as Scafell, Great Gable and Hard Knott and valleys, just as Eskdale and Wasdale all nearby. Other attractions in the area include the stunning Muncaster Castle, the World Owl Centre and the Ravenglass to Eskdale miniature railway, plus Wastwater - the deepest lake in the country and St Olaf's - the smallest church makes this part of the Lake District such a lovely place to visit.