- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Drover's Rest is a welcoming, self catering apartment in the town of Haltwhistle.
This cottage sleeps two people and has a double bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
The open plan living area at this Haltwhistle self-catering apartment has a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area, making it perfect for a couple to relax, chat, prepare and enjoy delicious evening meals.
Outside there is off road parking for 2 cars.
Set close to the Lake District and Northumberland, there are many places to visit.
All first floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, Nintendo Wii and 1 game, stereo/CD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Offers cycle hire - Hybrid cycles £18.50 a day or weekly for £70, childrens trailer or dogs trailer £5 a day
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hexham 17 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
The small market town of Haltwhistle has a good number of shops and pubs, a leisure centre with heated open air swimming pool and cycle hire. Hadrian's Wall is only a mile away and the area offers walking, riding and cycling routes. Within driving distance is the city of Newcastle and Carlisle.