- Off road parking
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old Drapery is a comfy second floor apartment in Haltwhistle.
The accommodation has one king-size double bedroom on a mezzanine, a shower room, fitted kitchen and a sitting room with dining area.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and the amenities of the town on the doorstep.
From The Old Drapery it is easy to visit Hadrian's Wall, the coastline, the attractions of Cumbria or the castle and gardens at Alnwick, making it an ideal year-round romantic retreat.
All second floor.
One mezzanine level king-size double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, 43" TV with Freeview, DVD, Nintendo Wii and 1 game, stereo/CD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Offers cycle hire - Hybrid cycles £18.50 a day or weekly for £70, childrens trailer or dogs trailer £5 a day
- Shops and pubs 1 min walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hexham 17 miles.
Northumberland is a heady combination of fishing villages, market towns, sandy beaches, magnificent castles and historic Hadrian's Wall, tied together by beautiful countryside and abundant wildlife.
Haltwhistle boasts a good range of shops and pubsand there is an excellent leisure centre with heated open air swimming pool and cycle hire in the town. One of the best preserved stretches of Hadrian's Wall is only a mile to the north with various museums, forts and milecastles to be seen.