- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Homestead is a semi-detached cottage in the village of Hardraw near Hawes.
The cottage has two family rooms, one with an en-suite shower and basin, and a single room.
There is a family bathroom upstairs, and a ground floor WC.
The kitchen has a breakfast table, the dining room has an open fire and bay window and the sitting room also has an open fire.
Outside is ample roadside parking.
There is also a front garden and use of a paddock.
The Homestead is an ideal base for wonderful walking and touring through Wensleydale and Swaledale.
Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower and basin, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor WC. Kitchen with breakfast table (seats 4) leading to sitting room with open fire. Dining room with open fire.
- Electric storage heaters with open fires, Rayburn (heats water system) and separate immersion heater
- Electric oven and hob, Rayburn, fridge, freezer, washing machine, wifi, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, selection of games, books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for open fires inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample roadside parking
- Enclosed front garden with bench, courtyard with furniture and small enclosed rear garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 1 min walk
- Note: Due to location, mobile signal can be intermittent
- Note: Please contact our call centre for a price from Friday 28th December 2018
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hawes 1 mile.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The delightful market town of Hawes is the highest settlement in Wensleydale and home to the delicious Wensleydale cheese. The town is also famous for rope making; a skill passed down through the generations and a fascination for many of the visitors that come to the town. A regular market is held on a Tuesday and Hawes has many excellent shops and eateries in its midst. The beautiful limestone countryside surrounding the town provides a huge variety of walks and other outdoor pursuits, and for sightseeing opportunities the area is unsurpassed with the spectacular Hardraw Force and the Aysgarth falls just two of the natural wonders to be seen. Hawes is a delightful town and makes a superb base for a holiday in this magnificent area.