- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
High Rigg Woodland Cottage is a heart-warming cottage located by the village of Brampton, Cumbria.
Hosting two bedrooms; a king-size with roll-top bath and en-suite, along with a king-size also featuring an en-suite, this property can sleep up to four people.
Inside you will also find an open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area with woodburning stove.
To the outside is off-road parking for four cars, and a lawned garden with pond, and decking to the front with hot tub.
In easy distance of the market town and its surrounding attractions, High Rigg Woodland Cottage is a cosy retreat in an admirable part of England.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size with roll-top bath and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size with en-suite shower, basin and WC.
Open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area with woodburner. Utility.
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, dishwasher, coffee machine
- TV's with Freeview, CD, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off-road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden with pond, and decking to the front with private hot tub to the side of property
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles and pub 1 mile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Carlisle 10 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The unspoilt rural village of Brampton is ideally placed for exploring the Eden Valley, Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales. The village has a pub, which serves good food, and is just two miles from the historic town of Appleby. With the delightful Pooley Bridge, Penrith and the magnificent Lake District within easy reach, this is an impressive holiday location.