- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Mitchell Wyke Bay
This lovely set of seven cottages rest in the village of Far Sawrey, close to Hawkshead and Bowness. Each wrapped in views of a beautiful lake; the scenery can be admired from the comfort of your holiday home, as you relax in style. Boasting open plan living areas, you can look forward to evening meals after the sun sets, or simply enjoy some quiet time with your loved ones. All cottages benefit from a well-equipped kitchen and a lovely seating arrangement, so you can socialise from morning through to evening, discussing your up and coming adventures. To be at one with the views, wander outside onto the balcony, perhaps with a refreshing drink to start the day off well. The beautiful bedrooms offer a peaceful sleeping environment, and a shower room completes the accommodation. If you are looking for extra space, or hoping to bring along additional guests, Lund Cottage has three bedrooms with en-suites, and a woodburner to enhance those cosy evenings. You are sure to be impressed wherever you choose to stay. There is something for everyone in this wonderful location with the village of Far Sawrey housing a pub/restaurant, and Bowness, with shops, restaurants and leisure facilities; just a short distance across the lake by ferry. Watersports are close at hand on Windermere, along with Lake Cruises and the majestic Wray Castle to admire. Of course plenty of walking opportunities are nearby, with an abundance of scenic attractions, for an all-round memorable getaway. An excellent group of cottages for a peaceful holiday experience.
Pearsall is a superb terrace cottage set on the site of the Freshwater Biological Association, one mile from the village of Far Sawrey, close to Bowness-on-Windermere.
This property sleeps two people and has a zip/link super king-size double, a bathroom and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with balcony.
Outside there's off road parking for one car.
Pearsall is a great base with something for everyone in the local area, including lovely villages and towns to explore.
One super-king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request, minimum 14 days notice required to prepare as twin). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with balcony
- Biomass central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair to be requested 14 days prior to arrival and are subject to availability - cot linens are not provided
- Allocated roadside parking for 1 car
- Sorry no smoking, no pets
- Shop 1.5 miles via ferry and Hawkshead – 4 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Children must be supervised at all times due to balcony
- Note: This property has an interconnecting door to Ref 1024721, the door will remain locked during your stay unless booking both properties and requested otherwise at least 14 days prior to your arrival
- 4pm check in
- Please note: This property have a good house keeping bond of £75
- Pick-up and drop-off ferry point situated approx 100 yards away
- During seasonal peaks the ferry service may be in high demand due to its popularity
- Please note that Sykes are not responsible for the council ferry changes to service, times, and closures
- The Windermere car ferry service can be affected by extreme weather conditions By booking this property, you are automatically enrolled as a member of the Freshwater Biological Association for the duration of your stay
Note: 4pm check in.
Please note: This property has a good house keeping bond of £75
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £75.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Hawkshead 3.9 miles; Bowness (via ferry) 1.5 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Far Sawrey is a village close to Lake Windermere offering a Post Office/store and a pub/restaurant. Accessed via a ferry or car, Bowness has shops, restaurants and leisure facilities, and within reach are Hill Top, once the home of Beatrix Potter, and Hawkshead with its picturesque 17th century cottages.