- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
The Cobbles is a detached cottage, situated within the grounds of the owners' home in the small village of Winskill, 7 miles from Penrith.
This cottage sleeps two people in a double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a patio area with furniture.
The Cobbles is an ideal base for a romantic retreat close to walks, cycle routes and the Lake District National Park.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Electric central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Additional fuel for woodburner on an honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Front patio area with furniture
- Property is unable to accept infants
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: The owners live in the house opposite (10 yards away).
Note: Seven night bookings can only be taken from Friday to Friday.
Note: Property does not accept infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Penrith 7 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The unspoilt rural village of Winskill is made up of a scattering of dwellings and old farmhouses. The village is situated near to the Coast to Coast Cycle Route and the area is renowned for its trout and salmon fishing, along with walking, cycling, canoeing and climbing. Within easy reach is the village of Rheged, whilst Brougham Castle, Long Meg and her daughters and Hadrian's Wall and the historic city of Carlisle are all a short drive away.