- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Fell View Cottage is a detached barn conversion close to the village of Bootle and just three miles from Millom.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one king-size double bedroom and one twin with ground floor shower room.
Also in the property is an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and patio with furniture.
Situated in the Lake District National Park, Fell View Cottage is a lovely base from which to explore this fabulous part of the country.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Electric heating with woodburning stove and underfloor heating on ground floor
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Wifi, TV with FreeSat, DVD, iPod dock
- Fuel, power and logs for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Private enclosed yard with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 2 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
BOOTLE NEAR MILLOM
Millom 7.6 miles; Ulverston 21 miles; Barrow 24 miles; Whitehaven 24 miles
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Bootle is a village in the Borough of Copeland in the western Lake District of Cumbria with an impressive history dating back to the Domesday Book.