- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Wenning Bank is a wing of the owner's home in the village of Clapham.
The cottage has a super king-size double room which can be offered as a twin, and a further twin room, along with a basin and WC on the first floor.
Downstairs is a bathroom, and the open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside is a lawned area with furniture, and off road parking for two cars.
Wenning Bank is a wonderful base for a romantic break or to enjoy the walking and climbing on offer all around this lovely cottage.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for stove on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable storage for 2 bikes
- Private lawned area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: There is an interconnecting door on the ground floor, which is kept locked.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ingleton 4 miles; Settle 6 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
Clapham is a village in Yorkshire, close to Ingleton and Settle. Clapham has amenities such as a shop and pub, and is surrounded by wonderful scenery.