- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
9 Camden Building is a second floor apartment in the centre of the Cumbrian town of Kendal.
The apartment sleeps five people and has two double bedrooms, one single and a family bathroom.
Also in the apartment is a fitted kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room.
Outside is off road parking for one car.
Situated in the centre of town, 9 Camden Building is a superb base for discovering the wonderful Lake District National Park.
All second floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV, 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas stove.
- Gas central heating with underfloor heating in kitchen and bathroom and gas stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat HD, DVD, Bose music system with iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Secure bike storage
- Sorry, no pets or smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Access is via external steps from the ground floor to a balcony on the first floor
- The property is entered from the balcony and once inside private internal stairs lead up to the second floor.
About the location
Windermere 8 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Kendal is set on the banks of the River Kent offering old cobbled lanes and byways, ruins of a 12th Century castle, The Abbot Hall Art Gallery, shops and pubs. Close by is Sizergh Castle and Levens Hall, plus there are walking routes in the area.