- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Back Cottage is a terraced cottage in Kirkby Lonsdale.
The cottage has a double bedroom on the the first and second floors, and a bathroom on the first floor.
Downstairs is a kitchen with breakfast bar, and a sitting room with woodburning stove.
Outside is a small patio and there is roadside parking nearby.
Back Cottage is a great base for both the Dales and the Lakes, and offers welcoming year round accommodation.
Over three floors. Two double bedrooms (one on second floor). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Loading/unloading only outside cottage
- Roadside parking approx 5 mins walk away
- Charged parking available in car park approx 250 yards away
- Patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Property has steep stairs.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Kendal 9 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Situated in the heart of the Lune Valley, the market town of Kirkby Lonsdale has a weekly market and interesting shops. The surrounding area is great for country walks, with the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales within easy reach.