- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Fettler's Cottage is a terraced cottage in Kirkby Stephen.
The cottage has a king-size double room, a 4' double and a single, a family bathroom, a kitchen with breakfast area and a sitting room with gas fire.
Outside, parking is available on the roadside or in the market square, and the cottage has a patio with furniture.
Fettler's Cottage makes a good family base for those wishing to enjoy walking or cycling in the Lakes or Dales, or on the Howgill Fells.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and vanity unit with basin, 1 x 4' double with TV and vanity unit with basin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, slow cooker, microwave, fridge with ice box, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, DVDs and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Roadside parking available with additional free parking in market square 150 yards from property
- Secure bike storage
- Private patio with furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub less than 1 min walk
- Note: Property is situated on the High Street
- Note: Patio area has shared access with an adjoining cottage
- Please note: towels, duvet covers, sheets and pillow cases are not currently provided in the property due to Covid-19, therefore guests will need to bring their own
Please note: towels, duvet covers, sheets and pillow cases are not currently provided in the property due to Covid-19, therefore guests will need to bring their own.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Sedbergh 13 miles; Penrith 22 miles; Reeth 22 miles; Kendal 23 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Situated at the foot of the Howgill Fells in the upper Eden Valley is the old market town of Kirkby Stephen. Set between the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks this traditional market town hosts a variety of shops, cafÃ©s, restaurants and pubs, catering for every taste and budget. With a thriving local community and many traditional old dwellings, Kirkby Stephen boasts a large number of cobbled old yards, quaint corners and a pretty picnic area called "Frank's Bridge", whilst just a mile from the town is the old railway station on the Settle to Carlisle Railway line. Visitors can enjoy many excellent walks and cycle routes nearby or explore the magnificent Howgill Fells and the majestic Pendragon Castle. This is an excellent location that has something for the whole family.