- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Raceside Cottage is a charming stone-built wing of a converted barn set in the small hamlet of Kirksanton, close to Mallom in the Lake District.
This all ground floor cottage sleeps up to five people and has two bedrooms consisting of one king-size double and one twin with a pull out stacker bed suitable for children aged 12 and under, as well as a family bathroom.
This cottage also has an open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside, this cottage has a private patio with furniture and BBQ, a shared lawned area and off road parking for 3 cars.
Close to the beach, walking routes and visitor attractions, Raceside Cottage is ideal for everyone in your party.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin with additional pull-out stacker bed suitable for children aged 12 and under only. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, WiFi, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage available
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared lawned area
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 2.5 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 1 mile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Millom 2 miles; Coniston 17 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Kirksanton is a small hamlet which boasts a scattering of cottages, farm dwellings and a traditional village pub. There are coastal walks, a beach, towering peaks and valleys to be enjoyed nearby.