- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Raceside Farm is a lovely, detached farmhouse situated one mile from the coast, in Kirkstanton, on the edge of the Lake District National Park.
Boasting beautiful views and spacious accommodation set over three floors, this cottage has five bedrooms that include four doubles and one twin, and can sleep up to ten people.
The rest of this cottage is made up of a family bathroom, and a separate shower room, a kitchen, a dining room, a snug and a sitting room with an open fire.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for five cars and a lawned garden with patio and furniture.
Raceside Farm is a beautiful cottage set in an idyllic location, and is perfect for larger groups to enjoy a wonderful Lake District holiday.
Over three floors. Five bedrooms: 3 x double, 1 x second floor twin leading to 1 x second floor double. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 8). Dining room (seats 8). Sitting room (seats 6) with open fire. Snug (seats 4).
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Small lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: The second floor double bedroom is accessible through the twin bedroom. This property has a good house keeping bond of £150.00
- This will be authorised to the card on booking
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Millom 2 miles; Coniston 17 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The small hamlet of Kirksanton is situated on the West Coast of Cumbria, within the Lake District National Park. The hamlet comprises of a scattering of cottages, farm dwellings and a traditional village pub, and enjoys an enviable position amidst some of the most beautiful countryside in Britain, as well as being situated close to local beaches, coastal walks and many of the nearby conservation areas. Views of Black Combe, Whicham Valley and Lacra Hill can be seen from the hamlet, and nearby the stunning valleys of Eskdale and Dunnerdale provide breathtaking and ever-changing scenery to be enjoyed throughout the year. Local attractions include Muncaster Castle, a World Owl Centre and the Ravenglass to Eskdale miniature railway, all of which provide wonderful and varied days out.