- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cottam House Cottage is a marvellous, semi-detached holiday home in the ground's of the owners' own home, an ideal escape for friends, families and couples, situated in glorious rolling countryside.
It has two super king-size double bedrooms, one with a TV and one with the zip/link option of becoming a twin.
There is also a family bathroom and a ground floor wet room.
Create memories in the beautiful open plan living space comprising a kitchen, dining area, and a sitting area boasting a toasty woodburning stove and two sets of French doors leading outside into the spacious garden, with a patio and furniture, and offering access to an apple orchard.
With great road links to both the Yorkshire Dales and Lake District National Parks, Cottam House Cottage is a wonderful base for exploring this stunning region, all year round.
Two super king-size double bedrooms (one with TV and one zip/link, can be twin on request). Bathroom with freestanding bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin, and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Ground source underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, Sonos sound system, radio, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, fuel for stove on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Garden with patio, furniture and access to orchard
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub and restaurant 1 mile
- Please Note - This property has a Good Housekeeping Bond of £150
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Blackburn 7 miles; Clitheroe 9 miles; Preston 11 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The village of Ribchester lies in a curve of the River Ribble between Preston and Clitheroe. An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the Ribble Valley is a haven of scenery, natural habitats and legend.