- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Lovingly renovated in 2007 to provide a superb blend of original character with contemporary style, this cottage is spacious and stylish throughout, boasting an open fire, two lavish en suite bathrooms with underfloor heating and a charming summer room leading to an attractive courtyard garden.
There are many pleasant walks from the doorstep, whilst Lindale's quaint, narrow streets are home to traditional dwellings, a shop and welcoming old pubs.
Cartmel, the coastal resorts of Arnside and Grange over Sands and mystical Lake Windermere are all well worth a visit.
An idyllic holiday retreat.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double with en-suite (shower, basin & WC), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, with shower over, basin & WC. Ground floor WC/basin. Fitted kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with open fire. Summer room (seats 3).
- Gas central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 42" LCD flat screen TV with Freeview, video, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi etc
- Library of books/games
- Cot & highchair
- Fuel, power & starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars, additional on street parking adjacent to property
- Enclosed mature courtyard garden with garden furniture & chiminea BBQ
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop/Post Office & pub 3 mins walk, children's recreational area 5 mins walk
- Please note: Bank Holiday weeks in May and August 2015 are charged at £790.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Grange-over-Sands 2 miles; Cartmel 3.6 miles; Windermere 12 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
Just a short drive away is Lake Windermere and the villages of Bowness-on-Windermere and Hawkshead - which still retain the charm and character that has endeared them to so many. Set amidst the charm of the southern lakes this attractive village makes an inspiring choice from which to enjoy the whole of a magical area.