- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Hayloft is a first floor barn conversion, located on a working farm in the Newlands Valley, five miles from Keswick.
The property can sleep four people in two bedrooms - two super king-size doubles (zip and link), both with en-suite shower, basin, WC and heated towel rails.
The living accommodation is open plan, with a fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove (there are a separate utility, bike storage and kennelling area on the ground floor of the barn).
Outside, there is a small rear garden and patio with garden furniture, along with off road parking for two cars.
With wonderful walking available on the doorstep and spectacular views to enjoy, The Hayloft is an ideal romantic, rural retreat.
All first floor. Two bedrooms: 2 x super king-size double (zip and link), both with en-suite shower, basin, WC and heated towel rails. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Separate utility, bike storage and kennelling area on ground floor of barn.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, slow cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, CD, radio, selection of books, games and DVDs, Superfast WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, fuel for woodburning stove provided on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Small rear garden and patio with garden furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: The cottage is accessed via rear steps leading to a level entrance by the garden
- A ramp also runs to the entrance
- Note: The owners provide a steel kennel/cage in the utility room for pets if required.
About the location
Keswick 5 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The Newlands Valley has farms scattered throughout and is ideal walking territory with lots of different routes including low level valley walks and fell walks. Beatrix Potter's "The Tale of Mrs Tiggywinkle'' uses the Newlands Valley as its backdrop. Visit Braithwaite, Bassenthwaite Lake, Derwentwater and Keswick, all within easy reach.