- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Elm Tree Cottage is a lovely, single-storey cottage in Long Marton, near Appleby-in-Westmorland.
With one super king-size double bedroom, it sleeps two comfortably, and there is also a shower room, kitchen with dining area and a comfortable sitting area.
Outside, there is a garden area with lawn and patio, as well as off road parking for one car.
With great local amenities, including a nearby pub serving good food, Elm Tree Cottage is a great base for a romantic retreat.
Note: Property does not accept any imminent bookings within 48 hours.
All ground floor. One super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request) with TV. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric fire.
Note: Property does not accept any bookings within 24 hours of arrival.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, compact dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lawned garden to side and patio area with furniture to rear
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Laundry facilities available by arrangement with owner
- Note: Property does not accept any bookings within 24 hours of arrival
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Penrith 14 miles.
Impressive mountains, open fells and clear-water lakes, the Lake District has it all. From walking in the mountains to exhilarating watersports or just a gentle cruise on a steam-powered yacht, Cumbria is the perfect holiday destination.
The historic town of Appleby, set at the heart of the lush Eden Valley, was originally the county town of Westmorland. The picturesque street of Boroughgate, with interesting old buildings, is at the heart of the town and links the well-preserved Norman Castle with the fine medieval Church of St. Lawrence. Appleby is a major stop on the Settle-to-Carlisle Railway, which is one of the most beautiful railway journeys in Britain, and today many of the old steam trains still wend their way along this line and over the historic and awe-inspiring Ribblehead viaduct. With the delightful Pooley Bridge and the magnificent Lake District within easy reach, this is an ideal holiday location.