- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Set amidst its own grounds, Bookilber Barn is furnished to a very high standard, seamlessly blending modern and period decor.
With under-floor heating and state-of-the-art lighting systems, this property is a great location for either a family or group of friends to explore the region.
Sleeping up to twelve people in total, and with a hot-tub on site, five en-suite bedrooms, and movement activated floor lights en-route to the master bedroom, this really is first class accommodation.
This cottage featured in the Sunday Times Top 100 Cool Cottages list.
Six bedrooms: 1 x continental super king-size double with TV and en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double with TV and en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC leading to 1 x single, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x adult bunks with en-suite bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 2 singles leading to 2nd floor gallery with single sofa bed and en-suite shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan split-level living area with farmhouse kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Second sitting room. Utility.
- LPG central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor and woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer with drinks cooler, coffee maker, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 6 x TVs with Freeview, Blu-ray, DVD, iPod dock, Nintendo Wii
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Spacious gardens with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- No Stag parties or similar
- Shops and pubs 2 miles
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: Due to the property's layout, it isn't suitable for 6 couples
- Note: Open tread stairs
- Note: One set of stairs open directly into continental super king-size double bedroom.
Note: Due to the property's layout, it isn't suitable for 6 couples.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Malham 6 miles; Skipton 17 miles; Kendal 25 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
On the south west edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, lies the busy market town of Settle. Situated beside the largest outcrop of limestone in Britain - with cliffs, caves and potholes to explore â€“ this busy little town looks out on some of the best scenery in the country. Settle's market tradition continues today and every Tuesday, the square is filled with a wide range of stalls offering local crafts and other items. For the rest of the week, the square is home to a number of local businesses and plays host to the historic three-storey building called The Shambles. With a good selection of shops and restaurants, and a traditional town cinema operating on Fridays and Saturdays, Settle has something for everyone. If, however, you're looking to travel further into the region, the Settle-Carlisle Railway crosses breathtaking countryside.