- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Ashbank Cottage is a cosy single-storey cottage in a countryside location in Tatham, a couple of miles from Low Bentham.
The cottage has a double bedroom and a bathroom, along with an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and a decked patio with furniture.
Ashbank Cottage makes a wonderful base for couples looking to enjoy the scenery, good walking and market towns of this beautiful area.
All ground floor.
One double bedroom. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Electric central heating with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small selection of books and DVDs
- Electricity and fuel for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for two cars
- Cycle storage
- Small paved terrace with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and Post Office 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Owner breeds horses which graze in the adjoining fields. Please note Customers will need to bring their own bed linen, towels and tea towels
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Wray 1 mile; Wennington Railway Station 1 mile; Kirkby Lonsdale 8 miles; Settle 15 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
High above the traditional Yorkshire market town of Bentham, the tiny hamlet of Tatham sits on the edge of Burnmoor overlooking The Great Stone of Fourstones - an Ice Age relic which marks the boundary between Lancashire and Yorkshire. This ancient monument has become a distinctive feature of the landscape boasting spectacular views over the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the Forest of Bowland - a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Excellent walking and cycling routes cross all three of these stunning areas, whilst nearby Bentham boasts a range of amenities and a good variety of shops, pubs and restaurants. The market towns of Settle, Kirkby Lonsdale, Skipton and Kendal are all within easy driving and are well worth visiting making this an exceptional destination no matter what time of year.