- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Spen House is a semi-detached farmhouse near to the town of High Bentham on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
The cottage sleeps ten people and has five bedrooms, four doubles (two with en-suites) and one twin along with two family bathrooms.
There is also an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking and a spacious garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Set in glorious countryside, Spen House is a luxury property in a stunning part of the country.
Five bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite slipper bath, basin and WC, 1 x second floor double with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Oil underfloor central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent, fuel for stove on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Spacious gardens and patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 3 miles
- Note: Check in time is 4pm
- Note: Livestock farms all around, please keep dogs on lead when outside. Throughout 2021 Spen House offers a small party reduction of 20% on bookings for 6 people or less (please note the super king room with the bath, a double room with en suite and a twin room with access to main bathroom with bath and shower is included in this price)
- This offer excludes Christmas and New Year
- Contact the Reservation team to make a booking
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ingleton 3 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 10 miles; Lancaster 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The market town of High Bentham has a weekly cattle market, shops and a choice of pubs. The market towns of Settle, Kirkby Lonsdale, Skipton and Kendal are all within easy driving distance.