- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bridleways Cottage is a charming end-terraced cottage in the hamlet of Far Westhouse, two miles from Ingleton.
The cottage has a king-size double room and a twin.
There is a house bathroom and an additional cloakroom in theutility.
The kitchen has a breakfast area, and in the sitting room is an open fire and a dining area.
Outside, the cottage offers beautiful gardens with furniture, and off road parking for one car.
Bridleways Cottage is a wonderful base for couples or families to take in the splendid scenery, pretty villages and wonderful walks of the area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Utility with washing machine, basin and WC. Sitting room with open fire and dining area.
- Night storage heaters, underfloor heating in bathroom and open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio with iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for fire on honesty box basis
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking by the cottage for 1 car
- Ample roadside parking 50 yards from the cottage
- Gardens to the front and rear with pond and garden furniture
- Summerhouse with bike storage
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 1.5 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Cottage has a septic tank
- Note: There are steps and an unfenced pond in the rear garden, therefore children need to be supervised at all times
- Please note: All bookings must start or end on a Friday and Monday
Please note: All bookings must start or end on a Friday and Monday.
About the location
Bentham 2.5 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 6 miles; Settle 12 miles.
From heather-clad moors and limestone scars, to market towns and the steady pace of country life - the sublime Dales await you! Where else in Britain is it as satisfying to sit and do nothing as it is to explore the numerous pursuits on offer?
The attractive village of Ingleton is nestled beneath Ingleborough, one of the famous â€˜Three Peaks' on the western edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Offering a wide range of shops, pubs and places to eat, the winding streets of this pretty village all converge on a central market place. A mile outside of Ingleton and down the Hawes road are the well known White Scar Caves. Open to the public, these caves display a huge number of caverns full of stalactites and stalagmites, with one cave home to a huge underground lake. The superb â€˜Falls Walk' offers an interesting circuit which takes in some of the impressive cascading waterfalls of the area whilst the proximity to both the Yorkshire Dales and the Lake distract make this an excellent place for walkers.